[Xerte-dev] Re: HTML5 Media PLayers

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 17 10:24:11 BST 2012

I prefer jwplayer as it has event tracking for google analytics built in.

media elements was ok, but I couldn't make the GA tracking work with
it (it is one guy working on it, so not wanting to criticise).

You looked at http://videojs.com/

You could also do a

if(document.createElement("video")){
html5}else{