[Xerte-dev] Re: 1.9 stuff

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Sep 17 09:44:18 BST 2012

1. OK.
2. You mean new templates get added diretly into the file structure, via FTP say? That's OK with me.
3. Fair enough. Sounds easier than at present
4. Yes, also for the HTML5 stuff (is what you are doing here relevant to that in other ways?)
5. The wizard? It's coded for that size. What's the problem?