[Xerte-dev] Re: Connector pages

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Sep 13 12:37:35 BST 2012

I was going to mention the Interactive Diagram page earlier as I agree this is pretty hard to get your head around. I know I had to ask about how to use it when I first tried and not long ago someone else in the Learning Team here at Nottingham asked me how to set it up as despite using Toolkits a lot he couldn't work it out. It's definitely another one that needs more explanation.

Is the Connector stuff best discussed at the meeting next month?