[Xerte-dev] Re: Connector pages

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Sep 13 11:24:45 BST 2012

I think the connector pages (except scenario) pretty much are FWS to set up but I'd agree that from the end user point of view it could be confusing to have sections hidden. I know that when learning stuff myself I would prefer to be able to have all the information available to me and to choose myself whether to skip sections rather than have it forced on me because of a question I answered at some point. Maybe it does just come down to whether this is what Toolkits is intended to be and what people expect from a Toolkits project they're viewing.