[Xerte-dev] FW: Connector pages

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Sep 13 10:39:03 BST 2012

See below from Fay, who is manning a stand at ALT-C.

I'm proposing we take the connectors out of the current released version, before any more of the genie gets out of the bottle. We have unresolved issues with the navigation system to figure out, and there is insufficient documentation regarding them to enable users to have a good time with them.

If people want to build more complex things, they can use the standalone version. I don't know if connectors make sense in the new HTML5 stuff.