[Xerte-dev] Setting up a development environment

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 31 13:47:06 GMT 2012

I want to set up a development environment for XOT HTML5.

All I want to be able to achieve at this stage is to look at the existing
examples of the HTML5 models so that I can learn from them, and then have a
go at adding my own xwd and html5 model examples to practice getting new
pages working. I am not trying to set up a XOT site for use by anyone else.

Is there a simple way to achieve this?

Is there a something that I can download at present that will give me what
I need for now?