[Xerte-dev] Re: FW: Toolkits export problem

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 30 16:03:26 GMT 2012

these are the new URLs (this is taken from url_library.php)

So the .htaccess needs rules

export_full_
export_local_

not sure on scorm rich as i think there is a bug

case "export":  if($xerte_toolkits_site->apache=="true"){
                                                        return $string
. "_" . $template_number;
                                                }else{
                                                        return
$xerte_toolkits_site->php_library_path .
"scorm/export.php?scorm=false&template_id=" . $template_number;
                                                }
                                                break;

                        case "export_full":
if($xerte_toolkits_site->apache=="true"){
                                                        return $string
. "_" . $template_number;
                                                }else{
                                                        return
$xerte_toolkits_site->php_library_path .
"scorm/export.php?full=true&scorm=false&template_id=" .
$template_number;
                                                }
                                                break;

                        case "export_local":
if($xerte_toolkits_site->apache=="true"){
                                                        return $string
. "_" . $template_number;
                                                }else{
                                                        return
$xerte_toolkits_site->php_library_path .
"scorm/export.php?local=true&scorm=false&template_id=" .
$template_number;
                                                }
                                                break;

                        case "scorm":
if($xerte_toolkits_site->apache=="true"){
                                                return $string . "_" .
$template_number;
                                        }else{
                                                return
$xerte_toolkits_site->php_library_path .
"scorm/export.php?scorm=true&template_id=" . $template_number;
                                        }
                                        break;

                        case "scorm_rich":
if($xerte_toolkits_site->apache=="true"){
                                                return $string .
"_rich_" . $template_number;
                                        }else{
                                                return
$xerte_toolkits_site->php_library_path .
"scorm/export.php?data=rich&scorm=true&template_id=" .
$template_number;
                                        }
                                        break;

                        case "scorm2004":
if($xerte_toolkits_site->apache=="true"){
                                                return $string . "_" .
$template_number;
                                        }else{
                                                return
$xerte_toolkits_site->php_library_path .
"scorm/export.php?scorm=2004&template_id=" . $template_number;
                                        }