[Xerte-dev] Re: [Xerte] Re: plain text connector page problem in XOT

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 29 21:46:48 GMT 2012

Do we have time (in a Nottingham sense) to structure around this?
Because I think XOT 2 could have a shedload of features - not just the
HTML5

I don't want to see possessive - I really did plan to do a little less
round here at some point, but the idea of making a learning object CMS
seems kinda tempting.