[Xerte-dev] Thank you for an Inspirational Event

Thomas Rochford thomas.rochford at jiscadvance.ac.uk
Fri Oct 12 10:39:01 BST 2012

Hi Julian,

A big thank you to you and your magnificent team, and of course to all the
other delegates. It was a truly inspirational event and although I had an
awful journey home negotiating pouring rain and multiple accident sites, I
had much to reflect on and to distract me from the tedium of the drive.

I very much hope that we are able to arrange another meeting before the end
of July 2013, when it looks as though everything will change within JISC.
But I am sure that what we have put in place will outlast any individual
member and that, of course, is a huge tribute to your leadership.

Thank you once again.

Kindest regards, Thomas