[Xerte-dev] FW: Call Update - Call ref F4245960

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Oct 12 10:11:42 BST 2012

Does this trip any immediate thoughts?

Hi

I am having a problem with some (but not all) of my Xerte projects using the "export for deployment" option.

Example of ones I have exported OK:

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/toolkits/play_7261

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/toolkits/play_5335

The four I have tried but CANNOT export:

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/toolkits/play_5340

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/toolkits/play_5990

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/toolkits/play_7262

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/toolkits/play_7263

For all these, I get the message:

Server error

The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/toolkits/export_5340 (etc). It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly. HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfil the request.

Can you help please?  I can't see anything obvious that I have done wrong for these 4 (as opposed to the other 9 I managed to export successfully).   I need to give these (on a CD) to a student as we have currently made them private again as we are planning to develop them for next year.