[Xerte-dev] Re: Can you replicate this?

Simon Atack Simon.Atack at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Oct 8 15:56:34 BST 2012

I have found and fixed both the issues.  The issue with the properties page not showing the URL was as suspect a simple additional parameter check.  The second issue with logins ended up being the wrong variable names in the form being checked, to help reduce such issues in future I have implemented the authentication check in a function and placed in login_library.php and now LTI, index & the password protection on play all use these routines.

Simon