[Xerte-dev] Re: FW: [Xerte] Re: Learning object does not start

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 3 14:04:00 BST 2012

I don't know.

Based on earlier comments in the discussion flow there appear to have been
some issues with Windows 7 copying files to a user account folder instead
of the Xerte project folder, resulting in the project failing because it
cannot find key files it needs.

Tom has been doing some work on this. But I am not sure at this point we
can take it as read that Branislav's project is completely set up as it
should be.

I don't think it is clear yet that this is pages project specific. Some of
the earlier issues I think were caused by internationalisation related
issues. Tom is likely to have a better understanding of what may be going
on at this point in time.

I raised the issue of checking the Common folder because Branislav made
mention of "common". If the common for the project was empty this would
stop the page previewing if it required an asset from the folder. We don't
yet have confirmation that this the case.