[Xerte-dev] Re: Fusing 2 items

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 3 13:22:07 BST 2012

This is not a 2.17 or 2.18 issue 2.18 you should be able to use 2.18

Look at the example I just sent you and see if that makes things clearer.

It may be that all you need to do is add

name2="some text"

in the newNodes section of your xwd file after the entry for

url="Whatever text you are using as the default for this attribute"