[Xerte-dev] Re: Fusing 2 items

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Oct 3 11:00:21 BST 2012

Easy enough.

I'd work from Image Viewer as you suggest. Adapt the template using some hard wired text to start with

Add the params to the image viewer part of the xwd, so you have data.

Access them the same way the other params are being accessed in the image viewer template, and switch out your hard wired strings for the {data.long.path.to.param}