[Xerte-dev] 2 odd issues user-files contents and export - Tom?

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon Oct 1 09:29:45 BST 2012

Hi all

this might be a question for Tom unless others have see either of these
issues too....

1. I've notice that some projects in the user-files folder get populated
with folders and files that shouldn't be there e.g. common, languages,
models etc. I haven't been able to identify exactly what causes this. Anyone
seen this and/or got any idea re cause/solution?

2. The example of the page 560 LO we've shared and developed on the 1.8 test
install won't export - I just get a blank window when clicking export but
other LO's do export. So I've been testing this with a copy and if I replace
data.xml and preview.xml with xml from a simple LO the project exports. I'm
wondering if there's a particular page type causing the problem or if this
is related to the Issue Tom mentioned about html escaping e.g. there are
lots of < in the xml.

Cheers