[Xerte-dev] Re: Help Documentation for pages

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 30 12:36:16 GMT 2012

xerte svn/runtime/help/

They are pdf files.

The number and name of files available will change as I update them to take
into account the changes to the Connector Pages. But then the names should
become stable. So it would be helpful if the system you implement can take
into account the addition, deletion, or renaming of files. Will that be a
problem?