[Xerte-dev] Re: Help Documentation for pages

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 30 11:04:03 GMT 2012

Hello Tom,

That would be fine as long as it gives me a url, that remains unchanged, I
can put into my xwd file.

If it was predictable that would be even better. By that I mean if the url
consisted of a front part that referred to the community web site followed
by the name of the file in question, for example

xerte.org.uk/XOTHelp/myHelpPage.pdf

Then I would know that if I created a help file for a new page type what
the url for it would be on your site, for example ConnectorMenu.pdf would
have a url of

xerte.org.uk/XOTHelp/ConnectorMenu.pdf

I could then update the xwd file at the same time as creating the pdf file.

Kind regards