[Xerte-dev] Re: HELP - can't create new projects on techdis install

Simon Atack Simon.Atack at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Nov 30 09:50:57 GMT 2012

Ron,

Yes xdebug should be installable with xamp (I haven't done this myself as Ive got a wamp stack on my local pc for development [and it comes as standard with this]) so have a look on the net for instructions to install it.

Just to clarify if you set up the path in sitedetails to another blank file does the problem still occur (Clarify that the moodle file isn't the issue)

Simon