[Xerte-dev] Re: HELP - can't create new projects on techdis install

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 29 11:30:49 GMT 2012

I didn't change integration path with my stuff?

Ah hold on.

If you use integration path it uses the moodle session right?

Where is integration path set?

I suspect it is moodle integration that is killing it - so the new bit I
put into config.php might be killing the integration path session.

Try moving the integration path setting towards the top of config.php