[Xerte-dev] Re: Problem rebuilding xwd

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 29 10:44:09 GMT 2012

Hello Fay,

Sorry for the delay, I had hoped to take a look at this last night, but did
not get the chance.

I have rebuild the template.xwd file and committed it to the xerte svn

I have also renamed it data.xwd and committed it to the toolkits svn.

Not sure what may have gone wrong with your build.

My commit to the xerte svn has completed successfully.

My commit to the XOT svn is still showing some red exclamation marks but it
is not uncommon on my system for this to take a while before the indicators
turn green again.

I am not sure what caused the problems with your attempt to perform the
rebuild.