[Xerte-dev] Re: HELP - can't create new projects on techdis install

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 22:48:48 GMT 2012

> You could also perhaps add an 'ob_start()' in near the top if your problem is actually one of spaces/the session being started too soon; this ought to stop PHP sending headers/etc before the session starts.

Jesus. That sentence is rubbish. Well, 'the session being started too soon' bit is at least.

'ob_start()' should delay PHP from sending any output to the browser - and therefore may help correct any problem related to sessions. I'm pretty sure there is an implicit 'ob_flush()' at the end of the request.

(I've rarely used ob_start()/ob_flush() so may be wrong).

David.