[Xerte-dev] Re: HELP - can't create new projects on techdis install

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Wed Nov 28 20:33:40 GMT 2012

Hi all,

just did an update and running XOT off XAMMP and now i'm being prompted for a login. Never had to login before, can someone let me know what the details are for the USB XOT install?

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A251, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA