[Xerte-dev] HELP - can't create new projects on techdis install

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 17:03:00 GMT 2012

I've been wasting hours on this now :-(

I updated the Techdis install with the latest svn code and now I can't
create new projects.

Clicking create pops up the editor window but refreshes the workspace and
then shows an empty workspace.

Seems like it's probably a session thing or something but I can't find what.
Trouble is I tried reverting the code back to a previous version and still
got the same problem. So now it's back to the latest code.

I can edit existing projects and add to them just can't create anything new.

Anyone else had this?

Is it a consequence of recent changes?

Cheers