[Xerte-dev] Help Documentation for pages

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 28 16:53:26 GMT 2012

In the light of recent changes to the Connector pages I have updated the
documentation for the Scenario page.

Based on the sample project that Ron sent to me a while ago I have tested
the inclusion of an <info> statement in the scenario xwd file on my XAMPP
Toolkits test site to provide a link to an external document from the xwd
form.

I have now committed the new documentation to the Xerte svn.

Is there somewhere on the Xerte Community site that can provide a home for
the documentation so that I can provide a permanent link to it in the
page's xwd form?

The pdf version of the documentation can be found in the Xerte svn in

runtime/help/Guide to the Scenarion Connector Page.pdf

Once we can get this working I can update documentation for the other
connector pages.