[Xerte-dev] Problem rebuilding xwd

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Nov 28 16:48:04 GMT 2012

Hello

I want to add a couple of new options to the xwds of a few pages for some language attributes used in the HTML5 version (delicious, dialog, youtuberss).

I've edited the individual xwds in xerte svn\runtime\pages\wizards\en-GB and have followed the instructions in buildXWD.txt but it's not rebuilding the main xwd. Can anyone help please?  I know I've got this to work before so aren't sure if this is something I'm doing.

I get these errors in convert.log...

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "pages/wizards/en-GB//basic.xwd" in C:\Documents and Settings\cczfc\Desktop\xerte repository\scripts\xwdBuilder.php on line 37

Warning: opendir(pages/wizards/en-GB/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in C:\Documents and Settings\cczfc\Desktop\xerte repository\scripts\rebuildtemplate.php on line 7

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in C:\Documents and Settings\cczfc\Desktop\xerte repository\scripts\rebuildtemplate.php on line 8

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in C:\Documents and Settings\cczfc\Desktop\xerte repository\scripts\rebuildtemplate.php on line 17

Fatal error: Call to a member function asXML() on a non-object in C:\Documents and Settings\cczfc\Desktop\xerte repository\scripts\rebuildtemplate.php on line 42

I've uploaded the individual xwds to the svn if anyone else wants to try rebuilding it :)

Thanks