[Xerte-dev] Re: Export problem

Thomas Rochford thomas.rochford at jiscadvance.ac.uk
Tue Nov 27 21:57:22 GMT 2012

Good Evening,

I'm afraid the export Import problem is not resolved in the version I
downloaded this afternoon from the SVN. It *appears* to have the necessary
modifications to import php (e.g. application/octet-stream is now included
and the explode level is set to 8), however I still get an error when trying
to import a file onto the USB stick and the reason appears to be that the
file type is blank as is the filename! You can see this in the attached
image where I have asked php to echo the type, the string length of the
type, and the name to the console.

The message is generated by the following line which is placed immediately
before the type comparison

echo "Type: " . $_FILES['filenameuploaded']['type'] . " StrLen: " .
strlen($_FILES['filenameuploaded']['type']) . " FName: " .
$_FILES['filenameuploaded']['name'] ."###</br>";

I put the hash symbols in just to see where the end of the text is!

I'll keep struggling with this for a while, but if there's something obvious
I might be missing, please can you let me have your ideas.

Kindest regards, Thomas