[Xerte-dev] Re: Image uploading

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Mon Nov 26 13:59:02 GMT 2012

Hi all,

I've now shutdown XAMPP, closed browsers, restarted laptop, updated from SVN and restarted XAMPP. The image upload problem has resolved itself for me.

I attach a video though showing the lines problem as well as the fact that Clear Drawing isn't working either. Apologies for quality, recorded on my phone as I don't want Camtasia on my laptop...

http://blackboard.gcal.ac.uk/bbcswebdav/orgs/HLS_ORG_BLT_PLAYGROUND-11-A/video-2012-11-26-13-34-20_small.mp4

Regards,

John Smith
Learning Technologist