[Xerte-dev] Re: Problem with addding an image in the XOT textDrawing page type

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Mon Nov 26 10:13:41 GMT 2012

Ah, but they haven't because I've been testing textDrawing for weeks to get the model correct. It's only been within the last few days to a week so must be related to some of the freshly committed stuff.

Someone fixed the image issue (Ron or Patrick I think) on Jisc a few weeks ago when I discovered it before I had my test env setup...

Regards,

John Smith
Learning Technologist
School of Health & Life Sciences