[Xerte-dev] Re: New modules

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Nov 23 16:01:11 GMT 2012

Oh, I've not had time to actually do it, it's just this is a timely piece of work (thanks) because we are looking at the bootstrap library as a way of making 'will run anywhere' OERs. I quite like it. We are going to have a chat about it here and see if it's something we could / would want to build in next week, and it's probably work for after Christmas anyway. A dummy would be good but there's no real hurry.