[Xerte-dev] Re: Players and alternative formats

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Thu Nov 22 11:44:00 GMT 2012

Hold on....

How and what are you going to commit to trunk?

This is how svn merge is supposed to work.

1. Make sure all your changes are somewhere on a branch
2. Checkout a clean copy of the branch you want to merg in and where you
want your code to end up (in your case: trunk)
3. svn merge the branch with your code into that clean chackout. Fix
conficts, test, do whatever is needed to make this work.
4. Now you can commit 3. (in this case commit into trunk)

Do NOT copy your changes over your local trunk and commit then, because
now you cannot verify conflicts and you risk throwing away other peoples
fixes.

Sorry if this was already clear to you...

Tom