[Xerte-dev] Re: Export problem

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 22 10:28:02 GMT 2012

the "you can only import zip files" is usually a mime type issue.

Look in import.php for the first if statement that checks the mime type of
the file.

If you echo that variable and then track in console or fiddler you could
debug that part.

Sometimes mozilla and chrome report different mimetypes to IE, so it might
be that as well.