[Xerte-dev] Re: HTML5 Youtube.html model

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 19:40:13 GMT 2012

Playing catch-up after being out all day so just a few quick comments for
now...

1. I think I originally added the auto play optional property and it can be
useful especially when using XOT as a presentation tool or for audiences
where minimal instructions/intervention is beneficial so if it can be
included I think that would be useful. It's tru it only worked with the
previous embedded youtube player so hasn't worked since the newer pop-up
method. BTW I'm pleased to see the html5 version not requiring a pop-up and
wonder if the feed page could do the same?

2. I think if iFrame code is used it should override so that the size can be
customised by tweaking the iframe code.

3. The mailing list was playing up for me yesterday too. In fact a message I
posted about .htaccess still doesn't seem to have come through - at least
not a copy by email back to me.

HTH
Ron