[Xerte-dev] Identifying the index of the current page in Xerte

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 21 17:55:17 GMT 2012

Is it possible to identify the index of the current page in Xerte BEFORE
any script in the page runs.

I am trying to duplicate a feature from XOT that sets which navigation
buttons are enabled based on an xml data value for that page.

In Xerte there is a rootIcon.pages array that will contain the xml values
for the page, but I need to be able to identify the index of the current
page that is loading so that I can set the navigation in code run off the
entry frame based on the navSetting data value for the page..

If I can't crack this then the only alternative I have, if this feature is
to be available in Xerte, is to add extra code to each model file, which I
really (really really!) want to avoid doing.