[Xerte-dev] Re: Connectors

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 21 10:14:58 GMT 2012

I have now posted to the xerte svn an updated templates.rlt that will
support every pages xwd form having an optional parameter

  <navSetting label="Navigation Buttons" options="All,Back and Next,Back
Only,Next Only,None" type="ComboBox" width="120"
data="all,backnext,backonly,nextonly,none" defaultValue="all"
optional="true"/>

This will allow ANY page to set the navigation options for when that page
is viewed. It is also agnostic of the learning objects navigation attribute
value.

So I think we can now retire from XOT the following connectors

Plain Text Connector
Redirector Connector  (any page can now end a sequence by simply providing
a link and turning of the navigation buttons)
Tabbed Navigation Connector ( You can use the existing Tabbed Nav and use
pageLinks to make the connections)