[Xerte-dev] Re: Connector update

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 21 10:03:38 GMT 2012

I am not sure where the mask came from.

I am sure I tried using the move method amongst all the other things I
tried.

The end result is useful anyway in that it distances slightly the home
button from the back and next buttons.

I just created two arrays for the button positions one for use by linear
and menu with page controls and the other for historic, so that I could
park the Home button on top of the unwanted mask.

I plan to start on getting the Connector page xwds and models updated this
afternoon.