[Xerte-dev] Re: Is there an issue with publishing in Xerte svn runtime?

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Nov 19 11:20:20 GMT 2012

I get the same thing.

From: xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Kemp Johnathan
Sent: 19 November 2012 11:19
To: Xerte Developers Discussion List
Subject: [Xerte-dev] Is there an issue with publishing in Xerte svn runtime?

I am using Xerte by running a copy of the Xerte svn runtime, so that I have all the latest files.

When I publish even the simplest project such as a 1 page .rlo file it fails to display in a web browser - I get a white page with a blue horizontal bar on it.

I have even tested this using an rlo file that Julian sent me about an hour ago.

I am pretty sure it is not a Flash permissions thing as I can copy an old project that was published in 2011 into the same folder and it will display in the same web browser.

Can anyone duplicate this or is it something at my end?