[Xerte-dev] Re: Connectors

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Nov 15 10:12:53 GMT 2012

The only additional thing that springs to mind right now is whether there
can be a check whether the project is a pages/page wizard project and in
that case the pageList control isn't used and the old manually added pageID
is used instead. I guess Jonathan is best placed to know whether that would
work and what would be involved.