[Xerte-dev] Re: html5 link in properties

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Nov 15 08:42:32 GMT 2012

It's a beta. We' want to put it out there so people can start telling us stuff, we can just put a health warning on it that THIS WILL CHANGE. It's not finished yet. The alternative is to not release it until it's finished, but people want to start getting to know it. Later they can adjust their links to reflect the right link.