[Xerte-dev] Re: & problem

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Nov 14 17:08:41 GMT 2012

Hi Tom/Fay
is there a way of debugging this for existing/specific projects?
The shared page types example we have on the Techdis server no longer works
via the xenith link either. The Flash version works fine bu it Xenith
there's just a momentary flash of the interface and then a blank screen.
Alistair has also reported issues like that previously and I think exporting
and re-importing his LO fixed the problem but that's obviously not ideal. It
would be good to see where the exact problem lies in a particular LO.
Cheers