[Xerte-dev] html5 link in properties

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Nov 14 15:41:55 GMT 2012

Hi Fay/all

I noticed that Julian had committed an update to allow Ctrl  + Click html5
preview from the editor and also I know part of the 1.9 plans is to enable
either the play_html5 link or auto detection or both but as a temporary
measure for testing xenith development etc I had already been testing
enabling a second play link in the properties window and I've uploaded this
to the Techdis install for now but could commit the code if you want?

This involved a small addition to url_library.php and properties_library.php
and well as properties_library.inc for the language string.

Have a look at the Techdis install and let me know if you want me to commit
these additions?

For the moment I haven't duplicated the embed code box for the html5
version.

HTH