[Xerte-dev] Re: & problem

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Wed Nov 14 13:13:31 GMT 2012

Fay,

The issue I had, is the same, only occuring in a different spot: when
exporting a LO.

I fixed it in the editor, but that doesn't work for existing LO's, so
I ALSO fixed it in the export code, more specifically in
website_code/php/xmlInspector.php

Have a look at loadTemplateXML, that calls fixXmlFile when it fails to
load the Xml file.