[Xerte-dev] Re: 1.9 Release

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 12 12:54:02 GMT 2012

With respect to the Plain Text Connector page would it be better to keep it
out of Xenith until we can resolve the core functionality the Connector
Pages are are going to offer with respect to navigation control and the use
of linkIDs?

I am working now with Julian on resolving all of this so that we end up
with easier to use Connector pages. Once the xwds and .rlm files are
finalised they will provide a more stable foundation on which to build
their html5 versions.