[Xerte-dev] Re: Shared libraries

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Nov 12 11:06:24 GMT 2012

I thought you would use the [root]/lib by default, otherwise use templatePath/common?

Developers will want to load their own libraries at times, which are template specific, so that use case is /common. It makes sense to have a set of central libraries that we all know and use: I can think of jQuery, jQueryUI, createJS and associated, popcorn.js. It would be *better* if folk used the core set, rather than introduce new libraries that do essentially the same thing.