[Xerte-dev] Re: Invalid character breaking data.xml parsing (and therefore export)

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Tue Nov 6 11:49:52 GMT 2012

Havenˋt seen this one before....

The data.xml is created by wizard.swf, and it uses the xml functions of flash to create that file, and weˋ ve had probles before with porely escaped characters....

I donˋ t know where ˆA  is coming frm though, it is assumed to represent ascii character 1, but that doesnˋt make sense at all in this context.

Can you send a .zip of the LO thatˋs causing this, then I can figure out which page type is doing that, and try to see whatˋs giong on in the flash code....

Tom

--
Verzonden van mijn Android telefoon met K-9 Mail.