[Xerte-dev] Re: 1.9 properties

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Fri Nov 2 14:00:20 GMT 2012

I think we should look at the joomla one and see why we might rule it out and see if those issues can be worked around first.

Will make life easier to have one community site login rather than multiple area all holding different things...

Just my opinion though...

But if its useless and a no go then yes lets get the one that is considered the best by other users. Will Google it...

Regards

John Smith
Learning Technologist
School of Health and Life Sciences

Sent from Samsung Galaxy SII

Julian Tenney <Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:

I don't think we've got any choice but to use one, otherwise it's just going to get too busy here, but would like a good steer on a good one.