[Xerte-dev] Re: 1.9 properties

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Fri Nov 2 13:07:26 GMT 2012

The only one I've really used is the drupal  one. Ok but tied to a drupal system. If community is using joomla then i suspect it will have one. The good thing about this is that you can easily feed info about bugs into the side columns of the pages, which draws attention to them and might make people look into them more, at least once the community site takes off.

Regards

John Smith
Learning Technologist
School of Health and Life Sciences

Sent from Samsung Galaxy SII

Julian Tenney <Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:

Do you use one at the moment? Or have you used one you like?