[Xerte-dev] Re: Outstanding Issues

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu May 31 08:39:30 BST 2012

Nice one,

-----Original Message-----
From: xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Ron Mitchell
Sent: 31 May 2012 08:38
To: 'For Xerte technical developers'
Subject: [Xerte-dev] Re: Outstanding Issues

Hi Tom

1. The two check boxes should appear at bottom and there shouldn't be a
spelling error (Otions in stead of Options)
Confirmed no spelling errors

2. If you have an optional parameter, the tooltip on the delete button (of
the optional parameter) should be 'Delete'
Yes tooltip is 'Delete'

3. Any page that has sub items (for example Quiz) should say New Question in
stead of undefinedQuestion
Confirmed Quiz says 'New Question' Others say 'New Nested Page'

4. The title of the CharPad should be Character Pad in stead of undefined.
Yep tooltip shows 'Character Pad'

HTH