[Xerte-dev] Re: Outstanding Issues (Configurable authentication - incomplete patch attached)

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Wed May 30 09:38:56 BST 2012

On 30 May 2012, at 09:34, Julian Tenney wrote:

> I don’t really know what your intention is here. I don’t know if anyone but you has any idea whether this is a patch we should apply, a patch for information, a patch you intend to keep working and will apply, a patch you want us to work on or what?

Tom expressed an interest in seeing it, I believe.  Hopefully I wasn't wearing rose tinted glasses and reading what he wrote in too optimistic a manner.

Failing any review from anyone else, then perhaps someone could give me some guidance with regards to how configurable I should try and make 'stuff' and it'll just end up waiting until e.g. Xerte 1.9

thanks,

David.

Pale Purple Ltd.  (Company No: 5580814)
'Business Web Application Development and Training in PHP'

http://www.palepurple.co.uk
Office: 0845 0046746     Mobile: 07792380669

Follow us on Twitter: @PalePurpleLtd