[Xerte-dev] Re: Outstanding Issues

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue May 29 22:39:13 BST 2012

>Well, it's not ready/finished/working, and hasn't been tested…

I think we are approaching a 'code freeze' point. We need to get the things in that are going in and leave (for now at least) the things that aren't: only you guys know where you are up to on the various things you each have going on. Getting the main Xerte standlone exe built is a great milestone, but we do still need to properly test the 'gold' toolkits code. There is the issue of timings, discussed yesterday.