[Xerte-dev] Re: Outstanding Issues

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Tue May 29 19:05:24 BST 2012

On 29 May 2012, at 17:34, Pat Lockley wrote:

> I just committed the removal of eureka_username in ldap.php
>
> I can see the line Thomas mentioned - and I notice if you bind without
> a password it doesn't use the search array at all?

I had rewritten the ldap login stuff - but it's stuck in an uncommitted state along with my other authorisation changes….

There was certainly duplication between the anonymous and non-anonymous bind.

David.

Pale Purple Ltd.  (Company No: 5580814)
'Business Web Application Development and Training in PHP'

http://www.palepurple.co.uk
Office: 0845 0046746     Mobile: 07792380669

Follow us on Twitter: @PalePurpleLtd